This zucchini noodles with marinara sauce recipe is a great raw recipe full of flavor, fiber and vitamin C! Try this raw recipe for dinner tonight!
- 2-4 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, minced
- 6 medium green zucchini (peeling optional)
- Put all ingredients (except olive oil and zucchini) in food processor and blend to chunky or smooth. Pour into bowl and mix in olive oil.
- Transform zucchini into noodles using a spiral slicer.
- Toss noodles with enough marinara sauce to coat well and serve immediately.