I love remaking classic recipes. While old favorites have a time and place, it’s fun to take an old recipe and put a new twist on it, like this meatloaf. Traditional meatloaf is usually made with a mix of meats, quite a bit of sugar and breadcrumbs. My Turkey Meatloaf recipe puts a lighter spin on things.
Made with ground turkey, sun-dried tomatoes and featuring a little goat cheese, it is absolutely a dish you can serve when guests come over for dinner. It’s elegant and delicious and ridiculously easy to make. I am confident that this will become a go-to recipe for your family!
Start by preheating the oven to 375 F. While the oven warms up, grease a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with coconut oil to keep the meat from sticking.
Mix together the rest of the ingredients except for turkey. When they’re well combined, add in the ground turkey, mixing it all up together until the ingredients are well combined.
Pack the turkey meatloaf into the prepped loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes or until the meat is cooked through. That’s all there is to this fresh recipe. I love serving this turkey meatloaf with a side of veggies or with these Whipped Sweet Potatoes. Enjoy leftovers in a salad or stuff into a gluten-free wrap for a tasty lunch.
- Coconut oil
- ½ cup of gluten-free crackers crushed (optional)
- ⅓ cup chopped parsley
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 ½ teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Grease 9x5 in loaf pan with coconut oil.
- Stir together gluten free cracker crumbs, parsley, sun dried tomatoes, garlic, eggs, coconut milk, goat cheese, salt and pepper.
- Add in the turkey and using your hands, mix until well combined.
- Pack mixture into prepared pan and bake for about 45 minutes.