This Sweet Potato Rosemary Fries recipe is a delicious twist to a classic recipe. Try this easy recipe with dinner tonight!
- 4 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into thin fries
- 1⁄4 stick grass-fed butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, warmed slightly so it's clear
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt or pink Himalayan salt
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place the fries in a bowl and drizzle them with the butter, coconut oil, rosemary, salt and pepper. Mix until they are lightly coated.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes.