Whey protein is the perfect food for building muscle, losing excess weight and supporting good health. Instead of always putting it in a smoothie, get your protein with this Dark Chocolate Protein Truffles recipe! It’s the perfect treat to curb your sweet cravings without the guilt!
- ¼ cup medjool dates, chopped
- ¼ cup vanilla whey protein powder
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ⅛ cup steel cut oats
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 dark chocolate bars, minimum 72% cacao
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- Mix together the dates, protein powder, almond milk, honey, oats, and coconut flour and mold into 8 balls.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil over medium-low heat in a saucepan.
- Once melted, turn off the heat and let the chocolate cool for 5-10 minutes and allow it to thicken. Dip each ball into the melted chocolate until completely covered.
- Put them in the freezer to harden
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &