Whipped Sweet Potatoes Recipe
This Whipped Sweet Potatoes recipe is easy to make, healthy and delicious.
- 4 large sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 bay leaves
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- ½ orange, zest
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prick the sweet potatoes with a fork, drizzle with coconut oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Put them in a pan and roast for 45 minutes until they’re soft.
- In a sauce pan, heat the coconut milk and bay leaves over low heat. Discard the bay leaves and add the potatoes.
- Add the potatoes to a food processor and season with cinnamon, nutmeg, orange zest, and honey.
- Add coconut milk and puree until smooth.