Coconut has been around for centuries but has recently gained increased popularity in the media. Coconut has many health benefits and even aids in weight loss and helps to stimulate the metabolism! Experience the full benefit of coconut and satisfy your cravings with this delicious coconut flour pizza crust recipe!
Related: 27 Coconut Flour Recipes
1 pizza crust
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a pizza sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together the wet ingredients in one bowl and the dry ingredients in another.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- Roll batter onto parchment paper until about ½-3/4 in thick.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Take the crust out and top with favorite ingredients.
- Place back in oven to bake for another 2-3 minutes or just until the cheese has melted.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &