- 1 teaspoon arrowroot powder in 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup coconut aminos
- ½ cup coconut vinegar
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt and black pepper
- 4 chicken breasts
- In a sauce pan over low heat, combine arrowroot powder mixture, cold water, honey, aminos, vinegar, garlic, ginger, pepper and salt.
- Let it simmer, stirring frequently until sauce thickens.
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Grease 9x13 pan with coconut oil and place chicken breasts in it.
- Brush each chicken breast with the sauce and turn them over and brush again, completely coating the chicken.
- Brush top of chicken with sauce every 10 minutes when cooking.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 F.
This Baked Teriyaki Chicken recipe is a classic! It’s easy to make, delicious, healthy and will have everyone asking for seconds!
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &