This homemade conditioner recipe is awesome! It helps to restore the hairs natural pH, thus rehydrating the hair! The result is soft, luscious and healthy hair! Try it today.
If you feel like you could use some more in depth information on essential oils, Dr. Josh Axe is hosting a free webinar going over, in great detail, uses and tips for using essential oils. Click below to learn more.
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 10 drops of essential oils
- Customize Your Conditioner: [Rosemary or sage essential oils for all types of hair] [Lemon, bergamot, or tea tree essential oils for oily hair] [Lavender, sandalwood or geranium essential oils for dry hair or dandruff]
- BPA free plastic bottles or glass bottle with dispenser
- Mix ingredients together in 8oz spray bottle
- Shake bottle before using and then spray hair
- Leave in hair for 5 minutes then rinse