Many store-bought shampoos contain ingredients that are difficult to pronounce and potentially harmful to health. Thankfully, homemade shampoos, like this coconut lavender shampoo, can keep your hair shiny and clean without those unwanted substances.
This easy and fast homemade coconut lavender shampoo recipe cleans hair naturally without stripping natural oils. Try it, and see the benefits for yourself!
Coconut benefits hair in several ways, including:
- Conditions hair
- Helps support hair growth
- Can help naturally treat dandruff
- Protects against lice
- Provides protection against UV rays
- Cleanses hair gently
- Boosts shine and color
The final ingredient is Castile soap, which helps cleanse and protect hair as well.
How to Make Homemade Coconut Lavender Shampoo
This homemade shampoo is about as simple as it gets. All you have to do is:
- Mix the Castile soap, lavender oil and coconut milk well in a bowl.
- Pour the resulting mixture into a BPA-free plastic dispenser bottle.
- Shake the bottle well before applying to your hair and scalp, and rinse.
If you’re looking for more homemade shampoo options, try the following:
- Homemade Anti-Dandruff Shampoo with Coconut Milk
- Tea Tree, Green Tea & Honey Shampoo for Oily Hair
- Homemade Baking Soda Shampoo
- DIY Dry Shampoo Recipe
- Homemade Honey Citrus Shampoo
- Homemade Rosemary Mint Shampoo
This easy and fast homemade coconut lavender shampoo recipe cleans hair naturally without stripping natural oils. Try it and see the benefits for yourself!
- 1.5 cups (1 can) coconut milk
- 1.5 cups liquid Castile soap
- 40 drops lavender essential oil
- BPA-free plastic dispenser bottles
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl well.
- Pour mixture into a bottle.
- Shake bottle before each use.
- Category: Hair Care
- Method: Mixing
Keywords: homemade shampoo, coconut lavender shampoo