This homemade remineralizing toothpaste recipe has all the nutrients that supports building healthy teeth, starting with coconut oil and baking soda. From calcium to magnesium, mineral-wise, this recipe has it all. Not only will your teeth be clean, but they’ll be healthy and strong! Try it today!
From the sound of it, you might think leaky gut only affects the digestive system, but in reality it can affect more. Because Leaky Gut is so common, and such an enigma, I’m offering a free webinar on all things leaky gut. Click here to learn more about the webinar.
Homemade Baking Soda Toothpaste
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 1 tablespoon xylitol powder
- 20 drops cinnamon or clove essential oil
- 20 drops peppermint essential oil
- 30 drops trace minerals
- toothpaste tube
- Put all ingredients into bowl and mix well together. (You can also use a food processor for this)
- Remove homemade toothpaste and store in glass jar with a lid. If it starts to dry out, add a bit of water