This homemade sunburn spray recipe is the perfect remedy to any sunburn. The aloe vera and coconut oil will help to rehydrate your skin while the peppermint essential oil soothes the inflammation. Keep this handy in those summer months!
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Homemade Sunburn Spray
- 1/2 cup liquid aloe vera juice
- 1/8 cup fractionated coconut oil
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 10 drops peppermint essential oil
- glass spray bottle
- In a sauce pan, add 2 inches of water. Place over medium heat.
- In a jar, add coconut oil and aloe vera juice. Place jar in sauce pan and stir, waiting for the mixture to liquify and combine.
- Once combined, remove from sauce pan and add in the oils, mixing well.
- Pour into spray bottle and store in cool place.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &