This homemade sunburn spray recipe is the perfect remedy to any sunburn. The aloe vera and coconut oil will help to rehydrate your skin while the peppermint essential oil soothes the inflammation. Keep this handy in those summer months!
Homemade Sunburn Spray
- 1/2 cup liquid aloe vera juice
- 1/8 cup fractionated coconut oil
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 10 drops peppermint essential oil
- glass spray bottle
- In a sauce pan, add 2 inches of water. Place over medium heat.
- In a jar, add coconut oil and aloe vera juice. Place jar in sauce pan and stir, waiting for the mixture to liquify and combine.
- Once combined, remove from sauce pan and add in the oils, mixing well.
- Pour into spray bottle and store in cool place.