This Baked Teriyaki Chicken recipe is a classic! It’s easy to make, delicious, healthy and will have everyone asking for seconds!
Baked Teriyaki Chicken Recipe
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 teaspoon arrowroot powder in 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup coconut aminos
- ½ cup coconut vinegar
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt and black pepper
- 4 chicken breasts
- In a sauce pan over low heat, combine arrowroot powder mixture, cold water, honey, aminos, vinegar, garlic, ginger, pepper and salt.
- Let it simmer, stirring frequently until sauce thickens.
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Grease 9x13 pan with coconut oil and place chicken breasts in it.
- Brush each chicken breast with the sauce and turn them over and brush again, completely coating the chicken.
- Brush top of chicken with sauce every 10 minutes when cooking.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 F.