Avocados were first used by the Aztecs and since have been highly sought after for their health benefits. Avocados are high in healthy mono-unsaturated fats such as oleic acid. They also have anti inflammatory properties and are high in potassium, magnesium, and fiber. Try incorporating avocados into your diet with this delicious easy guacamole recipe!
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Easy Guacamole Recipe
- 2 very ripe avocados
- 1 lime
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 small tomato, diced
- ¼ cup of red onion, diced
- ¼ cup of cilantro, chopped
- Spoon out avocados into large bowl. Add lime juice, minced garlic, and sea salt.
- With a spoon, mash together until mixture becomes creamy.
- Add in diced tomato, red onion and cilantro and mix until well combined.
- Serve immediately with sliced red peppers, celery, or carrots.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &