This grilled honey glazed salmon recipe is easy to make and absolutely delicious. Treat your family to a dinner full of healthy omega-3 fats, protein and great flavor tonight!
- ¼ cup honey
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon melted ghee
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds wild caught Alaskan salmon
- In a small pan, whisk together honey, garlic, ginger, ghee, coconut aminos, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Place salmon into pan and coat with mixture
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes, flip salmon in pan and recoat other side. Refrigerate for another 15 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil grate.
- Remove salmon from marinade, shake off excess, and discard remaining marinade.
- Grill until internal temperature reaches 145 F, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve hot immediately.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &