This grilled honey glazed salmon recipe is easy to make and absolutely delicious. Treat your family to a dinner full of healthy omega-3 fats, protein and great flavor tonight!
- ¼ cup honey
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon melted ghee
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds wild caught Alaskan salmon
- In a small pan, whisk together honey, garlic, ginger, ghee, coconut aminos, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Place salmon into pan and coat with mixture
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes, flip salmon in pan and recoat other side. Refrigerate for another 15 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil grate.
- Remove salmon from marinade, shake off excess, and discard remaining marinade.
- Grill until internal temperature reaches 145 F, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve hot immediately.