This salmon stir fry recipe is a favorite! It’s full of healthy omega-3 fats, protein and fibrous vegetables. The flavor in this dish is unmatched; Try this easy-to-make recipe tonight!
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons brown rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1 cup chopped peppers
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 pound wild caught alaskan salmon, skinned and cut into 1 1/2" cubes
- 2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 1 ½ cups chopped mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the coconut aminos, coconut oil, vinegar and sesame oil.
- Add in garlic, onions and peppers.
- Cook until onions are translucent.
- Add salmon to pan and continue cooking.
- Add in broccoli, mushrooms and ginger.
- Continue to cook until salmon reaches 145 F internally.
- Top mixture with sesame seeds and serve hot.