These cilantro salmon burgers are full of healthy omega-3 fats, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, delicious and so easy to make! Try this great salmon recipe; It’s sure to be a new family favorite!
- 12-14 ounces canned wild caught salmon
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- Coconut oil for greasing pan
- In a bowl, mix the salmon, garlic, green onions and cilantro.
- In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, lime juice, mustard, pepper and salt.
- Combine both mixtures until well incorporated.
- Add in coconut flour and mix again.
- Form four patties.
- In a greased pan over medium high heat, add patties.
- Cook burgers until browned or reaches an internal temperature of 145 F and then flip (about 4 minutes each side).