These cilantro salmon burgers are full of healthy omega-3 fats, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, delicious and so easy to make! Try this great salmon recipe; It’s sure to be a new family favorite!
- 12-14 ounces canned wild caught salmon
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- Coconut oil for greasing pan
- In a bowl, mix the salmon, garlic, green onions and cilantro.
- In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, lime juice, mustard, pepper and salt.
- Combine both mixtures until well incorporated.
- Add in coconut flour and mix again.
- Form four patties.
- In a greased pan over medium high heat, add patties.
- Cook burgers until browned or reaches an internal temperature of 145 F and then flip (about 4 minutes each side).
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &