This homemade raw vanilla ice cream recipe is a family favorite! It’s easy to make and has a taste that cannot be rivaled! Try this great recipe with warm peach cobbler or on it’s own for a refreshing treat!
- 2 cups cashews (raw, soaked in filtered water for 4 hours)
- 2 cups young coconut meat
- ¾ cup water (as needed)
- 1 cup honey
- ⅓ cup coconut butter
- 2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- In a high speed blender, blend all ingredients except the cashews until creamy and smooth.
- Add water as needed to keep the mixture circulating through the blender.
- Once mixed well, add the drained cashews and blend till smooth and whipped
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and chill in the fridge until desired consistency is achieved