This homemade raw vanilla ice cream recipe is a family favorite! It’s easy to make and has a taste that cannot be rivaled! Try this great recipe with warm peach cobbler or on it’s own for a refreshing treat!
- 2 cups cashews (raw, soaked in filtered water for 4 hours)
- 2 cups young coconut meat
- ¾ cup water (as needed)
- 1 cup honey
- ⅓ cup coconut butter
- 2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- In a high speed blender, blend all ingredients except the cashews until creamy and smooth.
- Add water as needed to keep the mixture circulating through the blender.
- Once mixed well, add the drained cashews and blend till smooth and whipped
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and chill in the fridge until desired consistency is achieved
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &