- 1 bunch kale, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop kale into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and massage the oil, lemon juice and sea salt into the kale using your hands.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheets and bake for 12 minutes.
You’ve heard about the health benefits of kale, right? Well, this kale chips recipe is great for an on-the-go healthy snack! It’s easy to make and really good for you … but be careful, it’s a favorite and won’t last long!
From the sound of it, you might think leaky gut only affects the digestive system, but in reality it can affect more. Because Leaky Gut is so common, and such an enigma, I’m offering a free webinar on all things leaky gut. Click here to learn more about the webinar.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &