You’ve heard about the health benefits of kale, right? Well, this kale chips recipe is great for an on-the-go healthy snack! It’s easy to make and really good for you … but be careful, it’s a favorite and won’t last long!
Kale Chips Recipe
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 bunch kale, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop kale into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and massage the oil, lemon juice and sea salt into the kale using your hands.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheets and bake for 12 minutes.