This spiced nuts recipe is packed full of healthy fats and only sweetened with honey! Try this amazing snack and indulge without the guilt today!
Spiced Nuts Recipe
- ½ cup honey
- 1-2 cups pecans, almonds and/or walnuts
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and toss until nuts are completely coated.
- Spread nuts on a cookie sheet in a single layer and toast, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Serve by themselves or add to salad or holiday dish.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &