- 3 ripe avocados
- ¾ cup chopped cilantro
- ½ heirloom tomato, guts and membrane removed, chopped
- ½ medium red onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, ends and seeds removed, chopped
- Juice of one lime
- 1 teaspoon of each: garlic powder, cumin, smoked paprika
- Remove the skin and seed from the avocados and mash the meat in a bowl.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and continue to mash/stir.
Cilantro is a common herb with super food benefits! Cilantro is high in anti oxidants which fight free radicals, helps support the body in detoxification and has anti microbial properties. Also, avocados were first used by the Aztecs and since have been highly sought after for their health benefits. Avocados are high in healthy mono-unsaturated fats such as oleic acid. They also have anti inflammatory properties and are high in potassium, magnesium and fiber. Try incorporating avocados and cilantro into your diet with this refreshing super cilantro guacamole recipe!
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &