Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Zucchini Noodles with Marinara Sauce Recipe
- 2-4 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, minced
- 6 medium green zucchini (peeling optional)
- Put all ingredients (except olive oil and zucchini) in food processor and blend to chunky or smooth. Pour into bowl and mix in olive oil.
- Transform zucchini into noodles using a spiral slicer.
- Toss noodles with enough marinara sauce to coat well and serve immediately.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &