Containing four skin-healing ingredients, this DIY recipe for bags under the eyes will address those puffy eyes in a much more natural fashion than chemical-laden creams.
- ½ ounce rosehip seed oil
- ½ ounce pure aloe vera gel
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 5 drops lemon essential oil
- In a glass spray bottle, combine all ingredients and shake well.
- Before bed, gently cleanse the face and remove all make-up.
- Spray the solution onto the face making sure the eyes are closed.
- Gently massage the solution under and around your eyes. Allow it to dry.
- Sleep with your head well supported by quality pillows.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Category: Facial skin care
Keywords: puffy eyes solution, DIY baggy eyes solution