Whether you call them bags under the eyes, puffy eyes or dark circles, they’re probably something you’d rather not wake up to, right? Fortunately, while writing about how to get rid of bags under eyes, I researched and found several facial skin–healing ingredients.
When combined together, you suddenly have a potent, homemade evening baggy eyes solution that will address those puffy eyes in a much more natural fashion that chemical-laden creams.
The first step is combining the lemon and lavender essentials oils, aloe vera gel and rosehip oil in a glass spray bottle — and then shake well. Aloe vera benefits include working as both a skin healer and anti-inflammatory agent, while rosehip oil includes essential fatty acids that help your skin regenerate. Both lavender oil and lemon oil have strong antioxidant and antimicrobial properties.
Before bed, gently cleanse the face and remove all make-up. Spray the baggy eyes solution onto your face, making sure the eyes are closed.
Gently massage the solution under and around your eyes. Allow it to dry. Sleep with your head well supported by quality pillows and wake up to less baggy eyes!
Evening Baggy Eyes Solution with Aloe Vera & Rosehip Oil
- 1/2 ounce rosehip seed oil
- 1/2 ounce pure aloe vera gel
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 5 drops lemon essential oil
- In a glass spray bottle, combine all ingredients and shake well.
- Before bed, gently cleanse the face and remove all make-up.
- Spray the solution onto the face making sure the eyes are closed.
- Gently massage the solution under and around your eyes. Allow it to dry.
- Sleep with your head well supported by quality pillows.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &