This Homemade Frankincense and Myrrh Body Lotion recipe is great! It brings hydration and essential vitamins and nutrients to the skin. In addition, the essential oils tone, lift, heal and protect the skin! This recipe is a must try!
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Homemade Frankincense and Myrrh Lotion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup bees wax
- 1/4 cup shea butter
- 2 tbsp vitamin E
- 20 drops frankincense essential oil
- 20 drops myrrh essential oil
- BPA free plastic lotion dispenser bottles
- Put olive oil, coconut oil, beeswax and shea butter in glass bowl then place that bowl in sauce pan with water.
- Heat stove to medium and mix ingredients together.
- Once mixed put in refrigerator for an hour until solid.
- With a regular mixer or hand mixer beat the mixture until it is whipped and fluffy. Then add essential oils and vitamin E and mix.
- Fill container and store in cool place.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &