Beet and Pomegranate Salad Recipe
This Beet Pomegranate Salad recipe is healthy, easy to make and delicious.
- 3 cups peeled and chopped beets
- 1 cup diced red onion
- ¼ cup coconut vinegar
- ¼ cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons orange zest
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- sea salt, to taste
- 2 cups arugula
- 2 cups spinach
- ¼ cup goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Roast beets for 30-40 minutes.
- In a pan over medium heat, bring the onion, vinegar, broth, orange zest and maple syrup to a boil, stirring often.
- After 5 minutes, remove and let it cool to room temperature.
- Add in roasted beets and pomegranate to broth mixture.
- Pour over fresh greens and sprinkle with goat cheese to serve.