This Beet Pomegranate Salad recipe is healthy, easy to make and delicious.
- 3 cups peeled and chopped beets
- 1 cup diced red onion
- ¼ cup coconut vinegar
- ¼ cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons orange zest
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- sea salt, to taste
- 2 cups arugula
- 2 cups spinach
- ¼ cup goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Roast beets for 30-40 minutes.
- In a pan over medium heat, bring the onion, vinegar, broth, orange zest and maple syrup to a boil, stirring often.
- After 5 minutes, remove and let it cool to room temperature.
- Add in roasted beets and pomegranate to broth mixture.
- Pour over fresh greens and sprinkle with goat cheese to serve.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &