This Berry Goat Cheese Salad Recipe is the perfect addition to any meal! It’s creamy, refreshing and delicious! Try it today!
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 12 ounces spring lettuce mix
- ¼ cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- ½ cup yellow grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup mixed seasonal berries (strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries)
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup raspberry vinaigrette
- Pinch of sea salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, toss onions, walnuts, avocado oil, sea salt and black pepper.
- Place on a baking sheet and roast approximately 15-20 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, toss spring mix, tomatoes, berries, goat cheese, roasted onions, walnuts, and vinaigrette.