- 4 cups packed mixed greens
- 1 pint fresh organic blackberries (raspberries are optional)
- ½ medium sized cucumber, chopped
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
- Juice 1 large organic lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl, add in greens, blackberries, cucumber, almonds and lemon zest.
- In a small bowl, whisk lemon juice, vinegar, oil, sesame seeds, dill, sea salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over blackberry salad; gently toss to combine.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.
This Blackberry Lemon Salad is a great addition to any meal! It has healthy fats, antioxidants and tastes great!
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &