Blackberry Lemon Salad Recipe
This Blackberry Lemon Salad is a great addition to any meal! It has healthy fats, antioxidants and tastes great!
- 4 cups packed mixed greens
- 1 pint fresh organic blackberries (raspberries are optional)
- ½ medium sized cucumber, chopped
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
- Juice 1 large organic lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl, add in greens, blackberries, cucumber, almonds and lemon zest.
- In a small bowl, whisk lemon juice, vinegar, oil, sesame seeds, dill, sea salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over blackberry salad; gently toss to combine.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.
we give you the opportunity to play free Vulkan slots slot demos on the official Vulkan Club. https://vulkanvegas.company/ru/category/classic-slots
By Josh, you the man! This sounds wildly nutritious and appealing.