Coconut is a medium chain fatty acid that’s easily digested and converted to energy instead of being stored as fat. It’s extremely diverse and simply one of the healthiest foods you could eat! Try this Piña Colada Smoothie Recipe and indulge in the benefits of coconut.
- 10 ounces coconut milk
- 1-2 raw eggs
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup fresh or frozen pineapple
- ½ banana
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds, ground
- Combine the ingredients in a high-speed blender.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &