This Almond Butter Banana Protein Bars recipe is high in protein and still a tasty treat. They’re easy to make, healthy and delicious!
Almond Butter Banana Protein Bars Recipe
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 1 cup Bone Broth Protein
- 1 cup sprouted almond butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 mashed ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease 8 x 8 pan with coconut oil or line with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, add in oats and protein powder and stir.
- In a large mixing bowl, add in almond butter, honey, bananas, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Mix almond butter mixture until well combined.
- Pour in oat mixture and stir again.
- Spread batter into pan and bake about 30 minutes or until firm.
- Let bars cool before cutting and serve.