This Almond Butter Banana Protein Bars recipe is high in protein and still a tasty treat. They’re easy to make, healthy and delicious!
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Almond Butter Banana Protein Bars Recipe
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 1 cup protein powder made from bone broth
- 1 cup sprouted almond butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 mashed ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease 8 x 8 pan with coconut oil or line with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, add in oats and protein powder and stir.
- In a large mixing bowl, add in almond butter, honey, bananas, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Mix almond butter mixture until well combined.
- Pour in oat mixture and stir again.
- Spread batter into pan and bake about 30 minutes or until firm.
- Let bars cool before cutting and serve.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &