Most people are familiar with the main benefit of beetroot which is reducing blood pressure (According to research by the American Heart Association), but new research is showing that beetroot can even enhance your endurance during athletic performance! See their benefits and try this refreshing Beet and Goat Cheese Salad Recipe! It’s a great addition to any meal or a delicious and snack!
Beet and Goat Cheese Salad Recipe
- 4 cups peeled cubed beets
- 6 cups arugula
- 4 ounces goat chevre
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ⅛ cup coconut kefir
- 1 tablespoon honey
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Boil the beets for 15-20 or until a fork can easily go in them.
- In a large serving bowl, add in arugula, goat cheese and walnuts.
- Add in beets to salad mixture.
- Combine all ingredients for the dressing in a separate bowl.
- Pour dressing over salad and serve immediately.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &