This omega blueberry smoothie recipe is perfect for breakfast. It’s loaded with antioxidants, healthy fats and protein to start your day off right.
- 1 cup blueberries
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon sprouted flax meal
- 1 scoop vanilla flavored collagen protein powder
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until a smooth texture is reached.
- Feel free to experiment with different collagen and protein powder flavors.
- You can alter this recipe replacing blueberries with other berries or adding other fruits along to change up the taste and benefits.
- Use the milk of your choosing if you want another option besides coconut milk.
- Category: Smoothies, Beverages
- Method: Blender
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 257
- Sugar: 16.6g
- Sodium: 18mg
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 12.8g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3.2g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 25.1g
- Fiber: 8.1g
- Protein: 6.9g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: blueberry smoothie, blueberry smoothie recipe, how to make a blueberry smoothie