This Garlic Baked Chicken recipe is delicious, easy to make and healthy!
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Garlic Baked Chicken Recipe
- Four 6 ounce chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons melted coconut oil, plus more for greasing pan
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3-6 cloves minced garlic
- ¼ cup raisins
- 2 teaspoons rosemary
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ tablespoon dried parsley
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and lightly grease with coconut oil.
- Place the breasts on the paper side by side.
- Combine coconut oil, onion, garlic, raisins, rosemary, cinnamon, pepper, parsley and salt in a small dish.
- Brush/pour over the chicken, massaging the mixture onto the chicken.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &