This baked meatballs recipe is amazing!
It’s a family favorite at our house. Easy to make and healthy, try these tonight!
Gluten-Free Baked Meatballs Recipe
Total Time: 15 minutes
Serves: Makes 42 small meatballs
- 1 pound beef and ½ pound of both: lamb and bison
- ⅓ cup raw, smoked goat cheese
- ¼ cup of the following: fresh parsley, fresh basil and oregano, all chopped
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp of each: salt, pepper and onion powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon cassava flour
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and, using your hands, mix until well combined.
- Roll into small meatballs and place on baking sheets.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 F.
- Serve and enjoy!