This Grilled Eggplant with Mozzarella recipe is a great dish! It has great flavor and is full of healthy fiber! Try it with dinner tonight!
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Grilled Eggplant with Mozzarella Recipe
- 1 large eggplant, cut crosswise into ¼-inch slices
- 1 large ball fresh mozzarella, cut into ¼-inch slices
- 4 roma tomatoes, cut into ¼-inch slices
- ¼ cup of fresh whole basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- coconut oil
- balsamic vinegar
- black pepper to taste
- Toss eggplant with kosher salt, oil and pepper. Let sit for 30 minutes.
- Grill Eggplant slices for 4-5 minutes per side over a medium heat or until they just begin to get grill marks.
- Serve eggplant with mozzarella, tomatoes and basil stacked.
- Drizzle Balsamic vinegar over top and serve.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &