Grilled Eggplant with Mozzarella Recipe
This Grilled Eggplant with Mozzarella recipe is a great dish! It has great flavor and is full of healthy fiber! Try it with dinner tonight!
- 1 large eggplant, cut crosswise into ¼-inch slices
- 1 large ball fresh buffalo mozzarella, cut into ¼-inch slices
- 4 roma tomatoes, cut into ¼-inch slices
- ¼ cup of fresh whole basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- coconut oil
- balsamic vinegar
- black pepper to taste
- Toss eggplant with kosher salt, oil and pepper. Let sit for 30 minutes.
- Grill Eggplant slices for 4-5 minutes per side over a medium heat or until they just begin to get grill marks.
- Serve eggplant with mozzarella, tomatoes and basil stacked.
- Drizzle Balsamic vinegar over top and serve.
Is there such thing as organic mozzarella?
I prepare eggplant stovetop. I don’t grill and I don’t own a grill. I prepare pineapple stovetop also.
We love eggplant!! I’ll be making eggplant Parmesan as soon as we have some from my husbands great garden!!!! Looking forward to trying your recipe to grill them!!!!
Looks and sounds delicious – might have to have it for lunch!!