This Ratatouille recipe is a healthy classic! It’s full of nutrition-rich eggplant, fiber and bursting with flavor! Try it tonight!
- 2 narrow Italian eggplant
- 2 zucchini
- 2 yellow squash
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 red peppers, roasted, seeded, skinned (or 1 jar roasted red peppers, drained)
- 1 bunch basil leaves, chopped finely
- 6 ounces soft, fresh raw goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Slice eggplant, zucchini and yellow squash 1/4 inch thick. Arrange in one layer on an oiled baking tray.
- Brush the tops with oil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and chopped basil.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle goat cheese on top
- Turn on broiler and broil briefly until the vegetables begin to brown.
- Remove and cool.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &