This Ratatouille recipe is a healthy classic! It’s full of nutrition-rich eggplant, fiber and bursting with flavor! Try it tonight!
- 2 narrow Italian eggplant
- 2 zucchini
- 2 yellow squash
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 red peppers, roasted, seeded, skinned (or 1 jar roasted red peppers, drained)
- 1 bunch basil leaves, chopped finely
- 6 ounces soft, fresh raw goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Slice eggplant, zucchini and yellow squash 1/4 inch thick. Arrange in one layer on an oiled baking tray.
- Brush the tops with oil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and chopped basil.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle goat cheese on top
- Turn on broiler and broil briefly until the vegetables begin to brown.
- Remove and cool.