This Eggplant Wrapped Goat Cheese Recipe makes an amazing snack or side dish! It’s creamy and full of flavor that everyone will love. Try this great recipe today!
- 1 eggplant, thinly sliced to ⅛ inch
- 1 tablespoon melted ghee
- sea salt, to taste
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1 cup raisins
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
- Line a standard baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place thin slices of eggplant on a baking sheet.
- Brush both sides of strips with ghee and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Turn top oven broiler on high.
- Broil eggplant for 4-5 minutes on one side. Flip each strip and broil on opposite side for another 4-5 minutes.
- Remove eggplant from oven and let cool.
- In a bowl, mix the goat cheese, raisins and finely chopped basil.
- Once the eggplant is cooled, spoon the cheese mixture into the middle of each strip
- Roll each egg plant and use toothpick to hold each together.
- Serve immediately.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &