This Eggplant Wrapped Goat Cheese Recipe makes an amazing snack or side dish! It’s creamy and full of flavor that everyone will love. Try this great recipe today!
- 1 eggplant, thinly sliced to ⅛ inch
- 1 tablespoon melted ghee
- sea salt, to taste
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1 cup raisins
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
- Line a standard baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place thin slices of eggplant on a baking sheet.
- Brush both sides of strips with ghee and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Turn top oven broiler on high.
- Broil eggplant for 4-5 minutes on one side. Flip each strip and broil on opposite side for another 4-5 minutes.
- Remove eggplant from oven and let cool.
- In a bowl, mix the goat cheese, raisins and finely chopped basil.
- Once the eggplant is cooled, spoon the cheese mixture into the middle of each strip
- Roll each egg plant and use toothpick to hold each together.
- Serve immediately.