This gluten free meatloaf recipe makes for a great dinner! It’s easy to make, healthy and delicious! Rest assured knowing your family is getting healthy vitamins and nutrients for dinner tonight!
- 1 cup crushed almond flour crackers
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1½ pounds grass-fed ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup finely chopped white onion
- ½ cup tomato sauce or crushed tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Prepare a standard loaf pan with parchment paper or grease with coconut oil.
- Mix crackers, thyme, cumin, salt, pepper and cayenne in a small bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, add in ground beef, eggs, garlic, onion and tomato sauce.
- Mix well using hands or a fork.
- Add in cracker mixture and mix well until all is combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until the internal temperature reads 160 F.
- Serve hot.