Perfect for those warmer months, this mouthwatering grilled burgers and vegetables recipe will turn any evening dinner into a smash hit. Grilling your high-protein foods and vegetables is efficient and so delicious!
- ¼ cup organic veggies such as yellow onion, green onion, zucchini, yellow squash, chopped
- ¾ pound grass-fed beef
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- goat's milk cheddar cheese
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Saute veggies over medium heat until tender (8-10 mins).
- Combine veggies with beef and parsley in a bowl.
- Form into 4 patties and grill until done.
- Serve on sprouted grain buns with lettuce, tomato, onion and bean sprouts.