Perfect for those warmer months, this mouthwatering grilled burgers and vegetables recipe will turn any evening dinner into a smash hit. Grilling your high-protein foods and vegetables is efficient and so delicious!
- ¼ cup organic veggies such as yellow onion, green onion, zucchini, yellow squash, chopped
- ¾ pound grass-fed beef
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- goat's milk cheddar cheese
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Saute veggies over medium heat until tender (8-10 mins).
- Combine veggies with beef and parsley in a bowl.
- Form into 4 patties and grill until done.
- Serve on sprouted grain buns with lettuce, tomato, onion and bean sprouts.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &