Sloppy joes are a classic! Now make them even better with this healthy sloppy joes recipe! It’s easy, fast to make and a family favorite! And for an added bonus, try it with my sweet and tangy bbq sauce recipe!
- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup sweet & tangy BBQ sauce
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- In a large skillet over medium heat, combine oil and onions. Saute until translucent (2-3 mins).
- Add ground beef and brown. About 8-10 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce, BBQ sauce and sea salt. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve on sprouted grain or grainless bread/buns.