Sloppy Joes Recipe
Sloppy joes are a classic! Now make them even better with this healthy sloppy joes recipe! It’s easy, fast to make and a family favorite! And for an added bonus, try it with my sweet and tangy bbq sauce recipe!
- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup sweet & tangy BBQ sauce
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- In a large skillet over medium heat, combine oil and onions. Saute until translucent (2-3 mins).
- Add ground beef and brown. About 8-10 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce, BBQ sauce and sea salt. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve on sprouted grain or grainless bread/buns.
Diagnosed with AMD, I’m interested in nutrient & supplement information. Also I have always had halitosis. Would a certain probiotic(lactobacillus salivarius)beneficial?
Dr Axe. Someone told me you have a vegan version with quinoa. I can’t find it.
We made these tonight and they were fantastic! loved the BBQ sauce to accompany the recipe as well…served them with green beans tossed with garlic/olive oil and then sweet potato biscuits (made with coconut flour and 3 ingredients)….posted a photo to my Twitter and Instagram accounts to rave about it! Thank you again!
I have read many times about “sprouted something”, what does sprouted mean? Thank you!
Check this out: https://draxe.com/nutrition/sprout/
what bread/bun do you recommend? I miss my bread. Healing gut issues.
Some people do fine with Ezekiel bread or sprouted bread but others do not. Listen to your body or try making your own grain free bread
Easy and delish!