- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup sweet & tangy BBQ sauce
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- In a large skillet over medium heat, combine oil and onions. Saute until translucent (2-3 mins).
- Add ground beef and brown. About 8-10 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce, BBQ sauce and sea salt. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve on sprouted grain or grainless bread/buns.
Sloppy joes are a classic! Now make them even better with this healthy sloppy joes recipe! It’s easy, fast to make and a family favorite! And for an added bonus, try it with my sweet and tangy bbq sauce recipe!
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &