- 2 cup organic tomato sauce
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ½ tablespoon onion powder
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon stoneground mustard
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a medium sauce pan and bring to a boil over medium- high heat.
- Reduce heat and let simmer for 45 minutes.
- Store extra sauce in the refrigerator.
This Sweet Tangy Barbecue Sauce recipe is great! It’s free of refined sugars and adds delicious flavor to any dish! Try it today!
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &