This Sweet Tangy Barbecue Sauce recipe is great! It’s free of refined sugars and adds delicious flavor to any dish! Try it today!
- 2 cup organic tomato sauce
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ½ tablespoon onion powder
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon stoneground mustard
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a medium sauce pan and bring to a boil over medium- high heat.
- Reduce heat and let simmer for 45 minutes.
- Store extra sauce in the refrigerator.