These gluten free pancakes are easy to make, fast and a delicious way to start your day. I think it’s the best gluten free pancakes recipe!
- 1 cup gluten-free pancake flour
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder (optional)
- ½ cup berries or applesauce
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Stevia to taste
- 2 tablesppon coconut oil
- Maple syrup
- Mix all ingredients (except coconut oil, syrup)
- Heat coconut oil or butter in a skillet over medium heat. Scoop batter into pan and cook until bubbles form through the batter (about 3-4 minutes)
- Flip the pancake and cook another 3-4 minutes.
- Lightly drizzle with grade B maple syrup and serve