- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 handful spinach
- ¼ small onion, sliced very thin
- ½ cup mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon garlic, pressed
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 tablespoon crumbled goat cheese
- In a bowl, beat the eggs.
- Stir in spinach, onion, mushrooms and garlic, salt and pepper.
- In a small skillet on medium heat, melt coconut oil.
- Cook egg mixture about 3 minutes, or until partially set.
- Flip with spatula and continue cooking 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for another 2-3 minutes, or desired doneness.
- Top with tomato and crumbled goat cheese.
This florentine omelet recipe is loaded with healthy fats and protein! It’s the perfect breakfast to start your day with and is loaded with delicious flavor!
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &