- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- In large bowl mix all ingredients together.
- Place a frying pan over low heat and add the butter.
- Form meat into sausage links and place in the pan.
- Cook with lid on for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &