This Maple Breakfast Sausage recipe is healthy, delicious and very easy to make! With only four ingredients, it’s sure to be a family favorite!
By Kelcie Yeo – published in Maker’s Diet Meals
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Maple Breakfast Sausage Recipe
- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- In large bowl mix all ingredients together.
- Place a frying pan over low heat and add the butter.
- Form meat into sausage links and place in the pan.
- Cook with lid on for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &