This Maple Breakfast Sausage recipe is healthy, delicious and very easy to make! With only four ingredients, it’s sure to be a family favorite!
By Kelcie Yeo – published in Maker’s Diet Meals
Maple Breakfast Sausage Recipe
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- In large bowl mix all ingredients together.
- Place a frying pan over low heat and add the butter.
- Form meat into sausage links and place in the pan.
- Cook with lid on for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.