Spice up your breakfast with this Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal recipe! It has lots of flavor and nutrients to get your day started right! Try it today!
- 2 cups coconut milk
- ⅔ cup steel cut oats
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ tablespoon chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- In a medium sized pot, pour in coconut milk and bring to a low boil.
- Add in oats and turn to down to simmer.
- Add in pumpkin puree and chia seeds and continue simmering 5-7 minutes.
- Add in vanilla, salt, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.
- Simmer for additional 5-7 minutes or until oats are cooked through.