This healthy coleslaw recipe is a favorite during the summer months! Just switching out a few ingredients.
- 3 tablespoons paleo mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons goat or coconut kefir
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup grated carrots
- sea salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Combine mayonnaise, kefir, mustard and apple cider vinegar in a small bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, add in cabbage and carrots.
- Stir in mayonnaise mixture until well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.