This healthy coleslaw recipe is a favorite during the summer months! Just switching out a few ingredients.
- 3 tablespoons paleo mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons goat or coconut kefir
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup grated carrots
- sea salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Combine mayonnaise, kefir, mustard and apple cider vinegar in a small bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, add in cabbage and carrots.
- Stir in mayonnaise mixture until well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &