This breakfast quesadilla recipe is delicious. It’s full of healthy fats, including almond butter and coconut oil, that supports healthy hormones and also curbs any sweet cravings!
- 1 peach, peeled and diced
- 1 pear, peeled and diced
- ¼ cup sprouted almond butter
- cinnamon to taste
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 4 brown rice, grainless or Ezekiel tortillas
- On the center of the tortilla, spread almond butter and top it with the diced peaches and pears. Drizzle the fruit with honey and sprinkle cinnamon on top. Place a second tortilla on top.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt coconut oil or butter.
- Place quesadilla in the skillet, flipping once, until both sides are golden brown and crispy. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Drizzle with honey and serve.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &