This breakfast quesadilla recipe is delicious. It’s full of healthy fats, including almond butter and coconut oil, that supports healthy hormones and also curbs any sweet cravings!
- 1 peach, peeled and diced
- 1 pear, peeled and diced
- ¼ cup sprouted almond butter
- cinnamon to taste
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 4 brown rice, grainless or Ezekiel tortillas
- On the center of the tortilla, spread almond butter and top it with the diced peaches and pears. Drizzle the fruit with honey and sprinkle cinnamon on top. Place a second tortilla on top.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt coconut oil or butter.
- Place quesadilla in the skillet, flipping once, until both sides are golden brown and crispy. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Drizzle with honey and serve.