This very cherry snack bites is a favorite for kids when on the go! It’s got healthy fats, antioxidants and flavor that every kid and adult will love!
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Very Cherry Snack Bites Recipe
- 15 medjool dates
- 1 cup dried cherries
- ½ cup of each: pecans, sprouted or raw almonds and walnuts
- Cinnamon, to taste
- Sea salt, to taste
- Cocoa powder for dusting (optional*)
- In a food processor or heavy duty blender, add dates and cherries and pulse to break the fruit up into fine bits.
- Add in pecans, almonds and walnuts and pulse until well blended.
- Sprinkle in cinnamon and sea salt and pulse a few times again.
- Spread a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet. Using your hands, roll the date mixture into small bite size pieces, about 1/2 inch to an inch wide.
- Place the bites on the parchment paper and then set the baking sheet into the refrigerator.
- Take the bites out of the refrigerator right before they are ready to be served.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &