This grainless granola recipe is the perfect snack when you’re on the go. It’s full of healthy fats that will help curb those hunger cravings, plus it’s a high-fiber food with plenty of minerals!
- 1 cup raw pecans, chopped
- 1 cup dried apples, chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds
- ½ cup raw almonds, chopped
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- Pinch of ground Clove, cinnamon and nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread ingredients onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.