Bone broth is one of the most healing foods you can consume, including popular chicken bone broth. Rich in nutrients like gelatin and glycine, it helps to protect and heal your gut lining, skin and digestive tract. Try this easy-to-make healing recipe for your digestive system and more today!
Chicken Bone Broth Recipe
- 4 pounds chicken necks/feet/wings
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 medium onions, peel on, sliced in half lengthwise and quartered
- 4 garlic cloves, peel on and smashed
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon whole peppercorns
- 3 tablespoon ACV
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 5-6 sprigs parsley
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 18-20 cups cold water
- Place all ingredients in a 10 quart capacity crock-pot.
- Add in water.
- Simmer for 24-48 hours, skimming fat occasionally.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly. Discard solids and strain remainder in a bowl through a colander. Let stock cool to room temperature, cover and chill.
- Use within a week or freeze up to 3 months.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &