Bone broth is one of the most healing foods you can consume, including popular chicken bone broth. Rich in nutrients like gelatin and glycine, it helps to protect and heal your gut lining, skin and digestive tract. Try this easy-to-make healing recipe for your digestive system and more today!
Leaky gut syndrome is a rapidly growing condition that millions of people are struggling with and don’t even know it. From the sound of it, you might think leaky gut syndrome only affects the digestive system, but in reality it can lead to many other health conditions. Because Leaky Gut is so common, and such an enigma, I’m offering a free webinar on all things leaky gut. Click here to learn more about the webinar.
Chicken Bone Broth Recipe
- 4 pounds chicken necks/feet/wings
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 medium onions, peel on, sliced in half lengthwise and quartered
- 4 garlic cloves, peel on and smashed
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon whole peppercorns
- 3 tablespoon ACV
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 5-6 sprigs parsley
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 18-20 cups cold water
- Place all ingredients in a 10 quart capacity crock-pot.
- Add in water.
- Simmer for 24-48 hours, skimming fat occasionally.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly. Discard solids and strain remainder in a bowl through a colander. Let stock cool to room temperature, cover and chill.
- Use within a week or freeze up to 3 months.